Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exhaustion!

I've been working almost non-stop today. I was planning on running my 2 miles tonight, but I just don't have any energy (or time) left. I am reluctantly deciding not to exercise. This will only be the second time since the end of July that I've missed a workout. :( Well, actually that should be :) because I've been doing so well. I guess I'll run tomorrow and maybe Saturday as well.

Here's what my day entailed, take Adam to day care, go to work from 8-12, (doing housework for an older lady) get Adam, go home eat lunch, start preparation on the food for tonight (I'm doing the food for a local shop's open house in a week and tonight was the practice run). I started at 1:00 and wasn't done with that until 7:00. I stopped at Wal-mart on the way home, made about 100 Halloween Fingers for the kids to take to school and for Brad to take to work. I'll post pictures of them tomorrow. Right now, I'm just too tired.

No comments: