Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biggest Loser: Families (spolier, don't read if you don't want to know.)

We finished TBL:Families episode for this week last night. I was so sad to see Jerry go, but so happy when the follow-up segment showed how far he has come. I truly want these people to get healthy and lose that weight. I think his daughter, Colleen is amazing and I loved how his perspective on who should stay really took into consideration that this could really change her life at her very young age.

I'm really enjoying this show. It's motivating. I want to see more differences in their bodies, but I know that will come.

Sparkpeople.com has a couple of very interesting articles about The Biggest Loser. The first one is highlighting the great things we can learn about weight loss from the show. The second one is to warn us of some of the unrealistic things about the show and how to avoid comparing ourselves to those situations.

2 comments:

Jason and Jessie Cook said...

You look amazing! Haven't seen you guys in YEARS!! Your kids are getting SO big! Tell everyone hi for me! Love ya!

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

I watched it to and was crying when they said who they chose. I hated to see Jerry go but got way excited when I saw him after too. Colleen I sure is so proud of her dad. I know I would be. Thanks for the website.