Monday, October 6, 2008

I hit the floor!

And it's a good thing. :) Hit the Floor is the workout video I tried to do a few days ago and found it to be really hard. I was determined not to let it get the best of me. I asked my sweet husband to help me by sitting with the remote and helping me pause or back up where I needed to. He helped me make sure I was doing the moves as correctly as possible, given my strength level. It made such a difference having him here helping me. It was still really hard, but I didn't stare at the screen without trying on any of the moves this time. Thank you, Brad!

We took progress pictures again. Yesterday was my 8 month mark. What an amazing 8 months this has been. I will add the pictures to the slideshow and post a few others that we took yesterday as well. I'm wearing a woman's size 16 in these pictures. I hadn't realized I was down to that size, quite yet, but I am. I started in a 26/28.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!!! You look great!!!!

Brad said...

Glad to help, Honey. Holding a remote in my hand just comes so naturally to me! he he :)

Your exercise routine would burn the fat off a whale! Tough stuff! Good job keepin' with it!

SallyB said...

Holy Cow, you're like a Beauty Queen without the hairspray! You know, stunning, and jaw-dropping.

Anonymous said...

Hello Melissa,
I see your blog everyday and I also get the updates that you send me.
Melissa, I am sooooooooooo proud of you. You look great and I am glad that you feel happier and healthier. Keep up the good work. Love, Haydee.

James and Katrina said...

Melissa, you look great! I agree with all comments---you look stunning in red and your hair is fabulous. I love reading your updates. In fact, thanks so much for motivating me today. I haven't exercised all week. I have been suffering from Iritis of the eye--but I want to exercise today even if I can't see. =) Way to go, Brad, too.