Sunday, October 19, 2008

100 pounds lighter

211 this morning! My highest weight ever was 311, so I'm officially 100 pounds less than that. I've now lost 92 pounds since surgery. This is the first of my string of short-term goals. My next one is to be 203, which is 100 pounds since surgery, then 199, of course, to be under 200. Then whatever Brad weighs, I want to be less than him, with a final goal of 160 or so. I may reevaluate that when I get there, but that's smack dab in the middle of a healthy bmi for my height. Once I'm under the 200 mark, I think my bmi goes from being considered obese to merely overweight. That'll be a nice jump to make. So happy this beautiful morning!

2 comments:

James and Katrina said...

Congratulations! Your blog is full of good news and I enjoy checking it. It's wonderful to hear about your goal accomplishments. Inspirational! Thanks.

Melanie said...

Congratulations - a wonderful achievement.