Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekend is here

I'm glad today is Saturday. It's a much-needed break from the everyday.

Yesterday it was raining. I still did my inside workout, but didn't go walking. Today I did both and the walk felt so good. I stepped it up and walked the fastest part of my walk to A Little of Your Time by Maroon 5. Holy moly! I didn't know I could walk that fast. It makes all my other music feel so slow in comparison. I usually use Blake Lewis' She's Making Me Lose It for my fastest song. I guess I'm increasing in intensity. I have to remember to start the Couch to 5K thing on Monday. That should be interesting.

We took my measurements yesterday. I've lost 1.5 inches off my hips in the last two weeks. My arms are smaller, my thighs, and my waistline. All in the last two weeks. So I was right about inch loss happening, even if the scale isn't moving. I haven't been on the scale since Tuesday. I'm anxious to see what it will show next Tuesday. I'm glad I don't even know where the scale is because I would certainly break down and use it.

1 comment:

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

That's it I am following your example, I am not stepping on it (the scale) until Wednesday. It is going to be hard but I am going to do it.