Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeling reflective today

With it being September 11th today, I'm feeling an acute awareness of the significance of that day. The memories are not hard to recall and the feelings I felt that day come right back to the surface. I'm so grateful no other major attacks have been carried out on our soil and that my family has been safe.

On a lighter note, I did my second day of CT5K this morning. It was a tad easier, though still good and challenging. I'll have to see how Saturday goes before I decide if I'm going to advance to week two, or repeat week one next week.

I have honestly never been so comitted to, or excited about exercise before in my whole life. I think it's because this is the first time I have seen physical results of that exercise. It's so motivating! I'm so glad that I've been able to make the switch from being a non-exerciser to being a legitimate exerciser.

Brad likes to ask me, "Hey, you work out?" He got it from this video:

>

3 comments:

James and Katrina said...

Hey. Video didn't work for me. I love the couch to 5k too. I repeated week 2 last week and now I think I can move on to week 3. It's great to have the endorphins kick in!

Melissa said...

Did the video work for anyone else? It works for me. It's the youtube video of the Happy Cows commercial featuring the bulls.

Brad said...

Video worked just fine for me, Honey. Thanks for posting it. Hey, you work out? :)