Thursday, September 4, 2008

Couch to 5k

I think next week I'm going to start implementing the Couch to 5K program. It eases you into running bit by bit. I'm fit enough that I think I can do it without too much trouble, although today my legs were really hurting me on my walk. It's not usually that way, so I'm not too worried.

The Couch to 5K program is supposed to be 3 days a week which works out well with my schedule, since three of my walks are intended to be longer, and more strenuous. I'm still going to walk on the off days, just not add the running, I suppose.

I'm feeling great and happy.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Melissa....your blog doesn't stay up long enough for me to read it. It goes to the "Dell Page" stating it can't be found and says something about robots. Something is wrong.

Melissa said...

Is anyone else having this problem?

Brad said...

No problems here. Still accessing you blog site like always.