Thursday, September 25, 2008

Plugging along

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog very often. We've been sick, and trying to bounce back, dealing with a teething toddler. Seriously, it's taking it's toll on all of us. I hope he cuts those molars soon.

I lost another couple of pounds this week. Yay! I've still been exercising. Some days I feel stronger than others. Today was rough, it was all I could do to barely jog the jogging parts of my routine. I hope Saturday is easier. It may be because of my monthly cycle. I seem to have a harder time exercising when I'm on my period. Good thing it's only once a month. :)

I'm off to bed, hoping that Adam doesn't wake up every hour through the night like last night. Ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you! Cutting those molars is a big deal. So sorry he is having such a hard time.

Anonymous said...

You aren't just "Plugging Along!" You are working hard at all you do! But I know what you're saying...you feel drained after sleepless night.

I can't wait to see you Sunday.

Love,
Laurie

James and Katrina said...

Keep on keepin' on. I understand that sleepless nights. HOpe you all get well soon!