Thursday, September 4, 2008

New features added

I just wanted to direct your attention to a few new features I added:

The coolest ones are the little slideshows on the right side. I added one of before shots. I hate looking at those pictures, but it really serves the purpose of showing just how far I've come, especially if someone doesn't know me in real life.

I also have progress picture slide shows from the front and from the side. I love how you can just watch them morph into the new me. I'll continue to add the newest shots to those.

I also added an option for you to subscribe to my blog. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but you can choose to either be notified of the new posts, or every single comment. I hope you find that helpful.

I also have started a list of favorite websites, but that's nothing new, most blogs have those.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a difference! You'll have to teach me how to do that when I have such a wonderful, dramatic change!!!