Monday, September 1, 2008

Freedom

There was a measure of freedom today with not weighing.

I woke up and thought, What the heck, I'm going to weigh just to see. Well, Brad did his job and hid the scale, so I couldn't. Good man. It was nice not to have those numbers bugging me all day.

I just realized that tomorrow is Tuesday, so I will do my weekly weigh then, but then back away with the scale.

I'm still really enjoying the T-tapp and walking. I do feel muscles that I haven't in a while. My thighs (quads, I think) and my waist both have more muscles under the fat, but I can really feel them. I was really thinking today about muscle weighing more than fat and realizing that I believe that is happening to my body. I know that I'm developing more muscles and that they must weigh more. Now, I just want to see them turn into the promised fat-burning machine and get the rest of this excess weight off of me.

I set my monthly exercise goal high, 26 days. That's every day but Sundays. That's what I did in August, so why not?

1 comment:

Brad said...

Yes, I did my job - and I'm loving it! :)

She says "I have a mission for you". And I have fun with it. Hiding the scale and magically making it reappear when everyone least expects it. I feel like I have an invisibility cloak.