Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm loving this fill!

So far this is going really well. I was full on half the food I've been eating lately and stayed full for several hours. That's what I'm talking about! All my fretting was in vain, because it seems like we got to just the right spot. Now we'll have to see how things go once I start eating chicken and fish and the like, but tonight I had ground beef in my Lasagna in a Bowl (I'll put that on my food blog) and it went down fine. That's on the approved list of soft foods for days 3 and 4 after a fill.

Happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you are such an inspiration to me! You look great. I was banded in April and have lost 50lbs. I want to lose another 50-60. I had gotten to where I was only losing a few pounds a week but that is how to go, nice and slow. Keep up the good work!!!

Melanie said...

You're very inspirational - I love the way you write - your before and after photos are amazing. I'm glad the fill seems to have gone well. I am still waiting for my first fill so I'm interested in reading about your experiences with the latest fill. Thanks for sharing.