Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fill Scheduled

I have a fill scheduled this Friday in Denver with a new surgeon, Dr. Metz. My own surgeon is moving to Pennsylvania and that day would be his last day in the office. I want someone to fill me that will be around for follow-up if needed.

I have talked with Dr. Metz and told him of my fear of being overfilled. He's going to use an x-ray machine to do my fill. He has ordered an upper GI and then he'll do the fill in conjunction with that. That way he can get a good look at my band and make sure he doesn't get it too full. I'm hoping it works. I've gone back and forth so much about this fill, but looking at my weekly weight loss chart, my weight loss has slowed down a lot over the last month on a weekly basis. I think a fill is what I need to get that consistent weight loss again.

I've been doing great on my exercise. Other than Sundays, which I take off, I haven't missed a day of exercising since July 28th. It feels good to finally be getting it into my life. I've been wanting to, but just not doing it up till now.

I got out my box of size 16 clothes that were too small a few weeks back. The shirts now fit me. The pants are still a little too tight to wear, but they're not too far off. So fun to make progress in clothing sizes.

No comments: