Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school

Today was my girls' first day of school--grades 5 and 3! They ride the bus, so I walked them to the bus stop and then continued on to a full walk on my usual route. Adam even behaved himself in the stroller. Last time he screamed half the way, which was a really long time. He's 18 months old as of today. :)

I was reflecting on this time of year last year. One of the neighborhood moms walked her kids to the bus stop every day and I was so not interested in getting out and doing that. This year it was a no brainer. What a difference a year has made. Actually, it's been the difference the last six months have made.

I am now wondering if I need another fill to get to a tighter spot. I would like to get full quicker than I am. Things can loosen up a few days after a fill. I'm not even a week out, so I'll have to see what my weight does over the next couple of weeks. I don't want to restrict myself from eating, but unless my weight continues going down, I'm probably eating too much.

No comments: