Saturday, August 2, 2008

And Mercifully back down again!

Well, I'm back at the 80-pounds-lost mark, and happy about that. And tomorrow's fast Sunday and my track record for that is usually a two pound loss, so here's hoping. (And no, that's not why I'm fasting. :))

I'm putting forth more effort now than I have since being banded. Yesterday was great eating-wise. I didn't eat more than I should have and I made good choices about what I ate for the most part. I also exercised, of which I'm doing more. The scale was kind this morning, showing a 3-pound loss. Yay!

I'm getting my T-tapp workouts going again. I did a 15 minute basic workout this morning and I was surprised how good it felt. I loved the stretches and I just felt really good when I was finished. Stronger and taller somehow. I'm going to try to incorporate them in as well as continue walking. I usually walk 1.5 miles. My goal right now is to walk every weekday and do T-tapp every day but Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy.. glad you're back down!!! Keep going that direction.