Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reality of the numbers

Well my weight has been going up for a few days now. I'm back up to 212 today, which is 4 pounds up from my lowest yet. Ugh. Too much junk food over the weekend. It's amazing to me how quickly the numbers can go up. I was also coming off of the South Beach Diet week I had done, so that might have been part of what I'm rebounding from. I got all the junk out of the house yesterday and I've done really well today with no bad choices. I've got to be stronger than occasions like holidays, etc. I can't let my circumstances control my choices.

Also, my run was really hard today. Not sure why exactly. I've been taking Advil before running to avoid the headaches I got at the start of this program. Today I didn't take any, so maybe that made a difference. I did manage to run 2. 4 miles. I use the term run loosely! LOL I was literally praying a lot of the time to help me keep moving one foot in front of the other.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are doing so very well I'm sure you'll get that weight moving real soon.