Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Amazing Race

I did it!
Cyndi and I ran the Turkey Trot today in Chesterfield, Missouri. There were a lot of people there. I think over 7000. I finished in 39:05 minutes. I'll have to look and see which place and everything, but I was really proud of myself. Cyndi finished a lot faster than I did, she did great. I told her that my goal for next year is to beat her. That would take a lot of work, and she, of course, would have to work not very hard to allow me to catch up with her. :)

Anyway, it's off to the showers and then to finish cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I'll post pictures soon!

5 comments:

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

You did it!!! And you finished in under 40. Nice job!! Can't wait to see the pics. Way to go Melissa! You ROCK!!!!

Melissa said...

Yippee! I am so proud of you! Good Job. What an accomplishment! You go girl! =)

bridt said...

nice job. that must be a fantastic feeling. way to go! i'm so proud of you. (and cyndi, too!)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! You are so amazing to me! I bet that turkey tasted so much better this year than any year before! :-] Woo! Hoo! for Melissa!!!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy for you. You are doing so well. Congrats on your time!!!