Sunday, March 2, 2008

Exercise

We've been trying to go for walks as a family. Yesterday we walked the entire L of our subdivision. It's really the equivalent of walking four blocks. So we're probably up to about 1/2 mile. The girls ride their bikes nearby and Adam's in the stroller. It's fun. I enjoy being out with the family. We need to increase how far we walk. I'm the determining factor in the length of the walk, I guess I should say that I need to increase how far I walk.

I'm down 27 pounds. Thing is, I can't tell much difference. I'm not surprised. I knew it would take a significant amount of weight before I could tell a difference. On the 8th of February I'll take one-month progress pictures. Maybe I'll be able to tell some difference from those. We'll see.

It's supposed to snow today. Yesterday was a record high of 79 degrees and today snow. Crazy weather.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Yeah . . . today's high reached only 42 degrees and we have 1 inch of snow on the ground.

I'm excited for many more family walks to come! :)