Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weekly Weight Loss Journal

I sat down and looked at what my weekly weight loss totals have been. I thought you might find them interesting. I will keep updating them.
Week 1 lost 16 lbs
Week 2 lost 8 lbs
Week 3 gained 1 lb
Week 4 lost lost 4 lbs
Week 5 lost 5 lbs
Week 6 lost 2 lbs
Week 7 lost 1 lb
Week 8 lost 6 lbs

I'll never know quite how I managed to lose 16 pounds in a week, or even 8 for that matter. Anyway, this all totals up to 34 pounds lost at this point. (At least that's what the scale says, though adding the numbers up gives me 35, so I'm confused and too tired to figure out where that extra pound comes from.)

My surgeon's goal for me is to be losing 1-2 pounds a week, and as long as I continue doing that, I may not need another fill for a while. Although, the first three months of fills are included in the cost of surgery, so it's cheaper to get them sooner rather than later. What to do, what to do?

No comments: