Sunday, February 1, 2009

6 miles

I did my long run outside yesterday and it was for 6 miles. I did it. I ran every step of those 6 miles. There is a point (one telephone pole past the yield sign) that is 1 mile away from the entrance to our street, so I ran down and back three times, making 6 miles. It took me about 80 minutes. Whew.

I was really sore afterward yesterday, but today isn't too bad. I did get a blister on my foot, not surprisingly. I would like to order some better running socks online sometime soon.

This week will mark one year from my surgery. Over at lapbandtalk.com we call that your bandiversary. I was hoping to be under 200 by then, but I'm still a few pounds away. I will be getting a fill this week so that may help, but either way, I'm happy with where I am and confident that my weight will continue to go down as long as I'm doing the right things. Plateaus happen and life goes on.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's an amazing achievement. Good to see you're so close to your goals.