Saturday, July 25, 2009

:)

I haven't felt like posting about my weight lately because it keeps going up and down. I'll see a low number, then I'll have my free day and my weight goes up 2, 3, 4 pounds. It's crazy-making. I know, it seems obvious, stop having free days! :) I'm working on it.

Anyway, this morning my weight was 188. I'm really happy with that number. Now if I can just keep it there, that'll be great.

I might go to the pool with my family this afternoon. Me in a swimsuit is an interesting thing. I'm not as embarrassed as I used to be, but there's still a lot of stuff I'd rather hide under clothing--baggy skin and cellulite on the legs, waggly arms, etc. But I try to just forget about it and enjoy a smaller, lighter body, even if I'm no swimsuit model.

1 comment:

CeeJay said...

Hi!
Found your blog on a google search for people who blogged about their lap band experiences. Just wanted to say you look terrific. Thanks for sharing your story. Hope you don't mind I added myself as a follower. You have so much great insight into the process. I look forward to reading more of your posts. I am just starting my lapband blog at ceejaylapband.blogspot.com feel free to visit, although there isn't much there yet. :)