Monday, August 17, 2009

Facing the Music

Hello again.
The last few weeks have been a vacation of sorts. A vacation from regular life and a vacation from worrying about what I'm eating.

Luckily my weight hasn't suffered much. I would like to get back on track, though.

I did win 3rd place in the Health Challenge. :) The sloppy eating came after that was over.

I went for a walk today. I walked a mile to the high school track, ran one mile on the track and walked the mile back home. Felt pretty good. I didn't exercise much last week, so I've got to get back in the habit.

School starts next week so that will help our daily routine to be more consistent.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I'm with ya on getting back into a routine with school starting - and can I say how excited I am that school is starting? All the girls do is fight these days.

I'm glad you had a good vacation!!