Sunday, May 17, 2009

Reflections on my weekend

Saturday we went to the park with the kids. I swung on one of the swings there at the park. My hips weren't entirely comfortable, but I totally fit. Then, I spent a good 15-20 minutes going up the stairs and down the slides. First it was with Adam, then eventually I was just following him around and going down because it was fun/to get my exercise in for the day. :)

I used Saturday as my free day and therefore didn't make myself follow the no sweets rule, or the no junk food rule. I'll tell you, I didn't feel good at the end of the day and I felt even worse this morning when the scale read the same thing it did last Monday, the first day of the challenge! Ick. We'll have to see what tomorrow brings. I know there are diets out there that allow and encourage one day a week off, but if I'm going to do that, I need to not pig out so much. Oink, oink.

1 comment:

amberd. said...

I LOVE to swing! But I actually get really motion sick when I do it! Is that a sign that I'm getting too old? Dang.