Friday, June 5, 2009

Several posts in one

I kept journaling even when our internet connection was down, so here are some of the days:

June 2, 2009

I’m so excited! I saw 189 on the scale today after my workout. Eeek! I haven’t been this weight in at least 12 years. It really gives me hope that this process isn’t over.

June 3, 2009

Oh, wow. 187 this morning. This is awesome. I’m wondering if the increase in water intake is the reason for my sudden drop in weight. I’ve also had a lot of physical exertion with the move and everything. I’ve also stuck pretty good to my wellness challenge, so I know that’s helping. Losing weight is so motivating to want to continue making good choices so it will continue. Yay!

I ran at the GAC yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks. It felt great. I think I need to keep doing that often.

June 4, 2009

Been doing great. Enjoying the new house. I had my free day today. Didn’t go totally crazy, but had more junk than I would like. I feel like crap after eating crap. Duh.

Had a hard workout tonight. For some reason I didn’t feel like I had much strength. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: