Monday, January 12, 2009

Collar Bones

Okay, so I was looking at this month's progress picture compared to the last one I took and wanted to show you the difference in my collar bones. I think it's quite noticeable. The one on the left is in October, the right on January. I think my face looks different too. There's about a ten pound difference between the two. (Yes, my weight loss has slowed down quite a bit.)



And just to remind us all of where I came from, where the differences aren't as subtle:
February 2008 and January 2009 with 100 pounds lost. I look like someone pumped me up with a bicycle tire pump or something. I don't ever want to see that woman in the mirror again--and I won't!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGE difference !!!
Your cheek bones and chin are so much more defined now as well.
you look awesome .
I have a funny collar bone story . Just a few weeks ago I was driving and my seat belt was bothering me . I was pulling and tugging going " what the hell is this its hurting me why does my seat belt hurt " (Picture a 4 yr old tantrum ) Finally i realized it was the seat belt rubbing on my collar bone !
I was just not use to that "feeling" so it irritated me !!
I now have to have one of those "fuzzy" things that go on the seat belts so it does not rub !!
You look awesome you have come so far !
Mindy

Anonymous said...

The before and after pictures are amazing. So glad you are blogging all of your progress. You are an amazing young woman then and now.

Anonymous said...

How much are you down now total ?

Melissa said...

That's a funny story, Mindy. I'm down 100 pounds. Just four more pounds till Onederland!

Thanks Arlea. You're an amazing woman yourself!

Melanie said...

You can definitely see more defined collar bones - they're so sexy aren't they. The original photo really shows off the work you've done. Well done.