Thursday, December 18, 2008

GAC

The GAC is the Goodland Activities Center. It's like a local YMCA but very small. We're now members, so I can use the facilities to run. I have to time my workouts right, though because early mornings and evenings are apparently very busy. I went running on Tuesday and the place was full by the time I left.

My weight is creeping down again. It's been bouncing around so much with traveling and stuff, but I'm at a new low of 205 today. :) 98 pounds lost. I'm getting so close to that 100-lbs-lost mark as well as the Under-200 mark.

3 comments:

Brad said...

205 !!! I had a hunch you would be down to 205 today by how thin your hands were looking at dinner last night. Love you! :)

Melanie said...

You are doing so well. You continue to be an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Melissa you are so amazing! I love reading your journey.