Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wonder of Wonder

I was surprised over the last couple of days to see that my weight dropped 5 pounds. I honestly don't understand my body and how the whole plateau/weight drop thing works. My eating hasn't been great the last few days, I've eaten more sweets than I should, yet the scale went down. Maybe it has to do with water retention and monthly cycles or something. Whatever the case, I'm happy about it. I'm now officially 1/3 of the way to my goal weight. Amazing. Man, if the weight continued to come off as fast as it began then I'll be at goal in 9 months! LOL Wouldn't that be amazing? I'm not holding my breath, though.

I have that fill tomorrow morning. I'm nervous because of all the needle sticks last time, but hopefully Dr. Mel will have better luck getting the fluid in. I'm hoping to have some better restriction after this adjustment.

I've talked a bit about my hunger being gone. Well, it's definitely back. That same lack of satiety right along with it. I can be full from a meal, but still feel unsatisfied. I hope to get back that lack of hunger with this next fill. That is the way I've been successful taking the weight off thus far. (And the liquid diet didn't hurt the weight loss any.)

No comments: