Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello!

It's certainly been a while since I last posted. Nothing much has changed this month. My weight isn't going up or down, just bouncing around the same five pound range. Today it's at the lower end, so that's good.

I've been frustrated with the stand-still. I have tried on some pants at the store, only to realize I'm not quite as small as I had thought. :( I was also dismayed to find that the capris I wore last year still fit me somewhat. What? I had hoped they'd be falling off me. At least I have a couple of pairs of capris to wear.

So I am trying to be happy with where I am at and trying to continue moving forward. I haven't been exercising as much as I had been which makes me frustrated with myself. Some weeks I'm only getting three days of exercise done when really I need to be doing 5-6 days.

Part of the problem is my hip. Although it hasn't bothered me in a few weeks, it has really slowed me down as far as what I am pushing myself to do. I am still running (just did 2 miles this morning) but not really increasing what I've been doing. I think for a while I'm going to try to do some running every day instead of three longer runs in the week. We'll see how that goes.

I will try to post something on my blog at least once a week. I need to keep myself accountable and on track and this helps a lot.

2 comments:

Melisa said...

Awesome job, girl! Way to go! I saw your blog on Amber's. Wahoo!

Mamapierce said...

Hi there. Melisa directed me to your blog. I'm in the process of
the lapband surgery, myself. We should chat! Your pictures are amazing!