Monday, June 23, 2008

75 pound goal

We're going to Utah in a couple of weeks and I'll see lots of people for the first time since my surgery. I'm hoping I can be down to where I've lost 75 pounds by then. Only 6 pounds to go. I guess I should exercise some more to help that out. I've been getting some walking in, but it's sporadic at best.

I'm feeling so good about myself these days. I enjoy getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup. I was told that I have sparkly eyes on Sunday. I was told you can't see that with my glasses on, but that my eyes sparkle without them. Nice compliment. :)

Still feeling blessed to be living my life every day.

5 comments:

bridt said...

we're so excited to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
It's Annette, Pam's sister. She gave me the link to your site. She is so proud of you. I'm excited for you and green with envy. My insurance won't cover any of these procedures, believe me I tried. Even went down and appealed to the comittee. Good work! I know it's hard work. None of these are taking the "easy way out". Keep it up!
-Annette

Melissa said...

I'm excited to see everyone too!

Annette,
Thanks for commenting. I'm going to see if I have your email address in my book. I probably do since Pam sends things to both of us. (Tanya too.) I'd love to email you and chat about stuff.

Melissa said...

Hey Melissa-
We would love to see you and your family if you have time when you head to Utah. Email me if there is a day open! I know it gets real busy with family and schedules and stuff, but let me know!

Emily said...

You look fantastic sister! Go get 'em Tiger!

Love,

Emily Daniel