Monday, May 5, 2008

New pictures



I'm going to post this picture in the body of a posting so you can click on it to enlarge it if you'd like. I don't know why the other pictures aren't clickable.
By the way, my ankles are swollen tonight for some reason, so they are actually smaller most of the time.

We took official progress pictures (in that same outfit) and there are only some subtle differences this month, so I'm not going to bother posting them. Instead I'm posting a couple of pictures of myself recently in regular clothes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

bridt said...

you look fabulous! i love seeing the photos. i am excited for the next time we see you! (july?)

SallyB said...

Wowzer, Melissa. What a difference. You look really happy. You look like you feel good. :) I've been walking with some gals in the ward. I've joined the stroller brigade.... They can hustle, though. It's been nice.