Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scale Tales

I think I'm making myself a little crazy with daily weigh ins. Still, it seems the best way to keep focused on what I'm doing.

I see fluctuations of as much as 7 pounds from one day to the next. I have had really great eating for the last two days. The morning after the first day my weight went up a few pounds. No worries. I know I'm doing the right things for my body, so I just keep going. This morning, my weight was down 7 pounds from that weight, for a total of 6 pounds lost since my fill. Hopefully I can keep things going in a downward trend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know - that drives me crazy because people say you can't fluctuate that much but you do. I got a fill Tuesday and I have eaten a lot less and I gained five pounds - but my body does this and then drops 8 - wierd. Just wanted to pop in and let you know your blog gives me hope and I really appreciate the recipes. :)

nothing said...

i agree, I weigh myself every day too, and it helps keep me on track. I find I lose control if i don't do it every day. I also get more upset if I haven't weighed for a while and find out the bad news. Weighing every day means there is no big suprises.