Friday, August 13, 2010

Moving along

Well, after three different sets of family visiting, having a wonderful time with them and enjoying way too much yummy food, I'm almost back to the weight I was before the visits. It is crazy to me how fast I gain weight. Though, this time, as soon as I got back on track it has come off fast as well.

I'm still hoping to reach my first weight goal by September 1st. I've also exercised 4 days in a row, successfully. I can feel my stamina and my strength returning. Yay!

2 comments:

bridt said...

that is great. it seems that you have the commitment to get back on track, which is the hard part.

what do your workouts consist of? i ask because i'm recently back on board (after several months of no exercise!) and trying to get into a good routine.

Melissa said...

Thanks. :)
Right now I'm just walking. Putting on some good music with a steady, solid beat and walking. I usually do 30 minutes, today I felt like continuing, so I did about 45. I am going to start the Couch to 5K on Monday.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml